Unlike the Weather, Lands' End Winter Coats are Guaranteed. Period.®
"At Lands' End we understand how cold winter can be and the importance of staying warm and dry. We are able to leverage our personal experiences and incorporate our customer's feedback to design outerwear collections for women, men and kids to perform in all weather conditions," said
- Warm:Women's Travel PrimaLoft® Jacket – This flattering jacket features 80-gram PrimaLoft® insulation adding warmth, not weight, and the water-resistant finish makes water bead up, roll off.
- Warmer: Women's Hybrid Duffle Coat – This coat raises the bar on cozy comfort. A cute update on the duffle, this mixed material coat takes off the chill while keeping you looking your best. The hybrid of two fabrics creates a unique visual appeal while protecting the body from rain, wind and chill.
- Warmest:Women's Chalet Down Coat – As one of nature's best insulators, down creates a barrier to trap in warmth and prevent cold air from sneaking in. But this innovative HyperDRY™ down does even more. It actually repels water and continues to insulate even if it gets wet.
Find the latest women's winter coats to meet desired warmth, length and material using the Women's Coat Finder at landsend.com.
- Warm:Men's Quilted Hybrid Jacket – This jacket is just enough to take off the chill while looking great. Featuring a water resistant nylon upper, antistatic fleece lower, elastic cuffs keep out the wind and two exterior pockets provide cargo room.
- Warmer: Men's PrimaLoft® Snow Jacket – When it's cold and wet, this is the coat to stay warm and dry. Featuring waterproof construction, removable hood, adjustable cuffs and zippered vents, this is a well thought out coat, to stay comfortable, warm and active.
- Warmest:Men's Expedition Parka – This is quite possibly the best winter protection found anywhere. The Expedition Parka is outfitted with a 100% waterproof, seam-sealed shell; cozy quilted lining stuffed with 600 fill power hydrophobic down; and a removable hood with detachable faux fur trim. It is also designed with extended length for extra coverage and a litany of pockets.
Men's winter coats are easy to shop thanks to the Squall System Builder online shopping tool at landsend.com.
- Warm:Boys' and Girls' PrimaLoft® Hybrid Jacket – This jacket combines the cozy comfort of a fleece that kids love with the protection and featherweight warmth of 60-gram PrimaLoft® insulation. The soft-brushed fleece side panels are anti-pilling and antistatic.
- Warmer:Girls' and Boys' PrimaLoft® Packable Jacket – Kids will love having this jacket handy wherever they go — it packs into its own right-side pocket making it easy to carry and store. It's ready when a cold front rolls in, providing protection from the elements. The polyester shell sheds the wet stuff, while the 100-gram PrimaLoft® insulation keeps it cozy without adding bulk.
- Warmest:Kid's Squall Parka --
Lands' EndKids' Squall® Parka has it all! When choosing the best protection in a winter coat for kids, the decision comes down to two key words: "warm" and "dry." That's why Lands' Endbuilt kids' Squall® Parkas with premium, bulk-free insulation and an ultra-durable, waterproof nylon shell with tons of kid-friendly features like Grow-a-Long™ sleeves that extend 1.5" for those sudden growth spurts, and SnowGuard™ sleeve cuffs to lock out cold and snow.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unlike-the-weather-lands-end-winter-coats-are-guaranteed-period-300570161.html
Jenni Coats, Lands' End, 608-935-6089, firstname.lastname@example.org