- Where is Lands' End's corporate headquarters?
- Lands’ End’s corporate headquarters is located in Dodgeville, Wisconsin, 45 miles west of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- What is Lands' End's fiscal year?
- The last day of each fiscal year is the Friday preceding the Saturday closest to January 31.
- How is Lands' End stock traded?
- Lands’ End stock is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market with the symbol LE.
- How many employees does Lands' End have?
- Lands’ End has a total of approximately 6,000 employees globally.
- Where can I find out more about Lands' End?
Please visit the press releases tab on the investor relations section of our website or visit the newsroom at press releases
- How can I view documents Lands' End has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Who makes up the Lands' End's Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
Executive Management Team
Jerome Griffith - Chief Executive Officer and President
James Gooch - Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Peter L. Gray - Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Sarah Rasmusen - Chief Customer Officer
Chieh Tsai - Chief Product Officer
Robert Gagnon - Senior Vice President, Merchandising
Scott Heise - Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Michael Holahan - Senior Vice President, Multi-Channel Marketing
Luciana Marsicano – Senior Vice President, Global Sourcing
Claudia Mazo - Senior Vice President, Retail and Lands' End Outfitters
Angie Rieger – Senior Vice President, International and Wholesale
Kelly Ritchie - Senior Vice President, Employee Services
Kelly Ritchie – Senior Vice President, Employee Services
Matthew Trainor – Senior Vice President, Brand Creative
Board of Directors
Josephine Linden - Chairman
Elizabeth Leykum - Director
Robert Galvin - Director
Jerome Griffith - Chief Executive Officer and President, Lands' End, Inc.
John McClain - Director
Maureen Mullen - Director
Jignesh M. Patel - Director
Jonah Staw - Director
- How can I access your weekly and monthly sales reports? Is there a way to receive instant updates regarding the dates and times of these events?
Please sign up for email alerts, which can be found on the first page of the investor relations section of our website.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.
- Does Lands' End pay dividends?
- We do not currently expect to declare or pay dividends on our common stock for the foreseeable future following the spin-off.
- Who is Lands' End's transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. BOX 505000
Louisville, KY 40223
Toll Free 866-627-2096
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
If it is in regards to a change of address or to replace a lost stock certificate, please contact our transfer agent. If you have a question about the company, we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Please contact our transfer agent.
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- Does Lands' End have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Not at this time.
- Who is Lands' End's auditor?
- Lands’ End’s auditors are Deloitte & Touche LLP.